H.I. Student / Instructor Camp
The Harris International Student / Instructor camp is scheduled to begin on Friday, December 6, 2013 at 7:00pm. The cost to attend this camp will be $50 – for one or all three days of training and sparring!
Here is the schedule of events for the Harris International student / instructor camp next month:
FRIDAY (December 6, 2013)
– 7pm: “NEW” Secrets of Guard Passing, with Roy “The Boa” Harris
– 8:30pm: Jiu Jitsu sparring
SATURDAY (December 7, 2013)
– 9 to 10:45am: Injury prevention and kettlebell conditioning for BJJ and MMA, with Dr. Mark Cheng
– 11:00am to 2pm: Jiu Jitsu sparring
– 2 to 3pm: Kali’s elbow for MMA and the street, with Roy “T.A.W.M.” Harris
– 3:30 to 5:15pm: Very Specific Striking for MMA, with Lee “The Gladiator” Mein
– 5:30 to 7pm: Side mount crucifix with Sensei Jeff Clark
– 8pm: Use of The Rear Leg Round Kick: A JKD perspective, with Roy Harris
– 8:30pm: Escaping the Triangle Choke (imperative for guard passing), with Roy Harris
SUNDAY (December 8, 2013)
– 9am: The new blue belt curriculum & the new “No Gi” curriculum. Brown and black belts only!
– 10am: Fence work in MMA, with Jason “The Punisher” Lambert
– 11am: How to Crush 101, with “The Boa” himself
– 12pm: Q&A and closing comments
Harris International students and instructors, start making plans to attend now. Thirty-seven students / instructors have already signed up!
Please make sure to bring several changes of clothes for the different classes and the sparring sessions. Also, bring your gi, gloves (12 or 14 ounce boxing and MMA), mouth pieces, groin protectors and other protective gear.
Also, on Saturday morning, I will have the new gi’s with me. If you want one – for sure – email me here and tell me your interest and gi size.
Be prepared to learn, laugh, sweat, enjoy and experience some really cool stuff!
I look forward to seeing you all there.